Email Best Practices Action Guide
You suck at email, but it’s not your fault. Everyone does!
In this Email Best Practices Guidebook you will learn how to:
- Properly use (and stop abusing) the “To”, “cc” and “bcc” fields
- What to should think about before you hit that “Reply All” button
- Craft awesome and effective subject lines
- Think like a journalist, not a novelist, when writing emails
- Expertly use bullets, numbers and choices to increase action and responses to your emails
- Avoid the vortex of back and forth replies and long email threads
- Create the perfect signature
This resource guide will make you better at email by teaching you how to manage your email more effectively and productively.
Download the Resource Guide
Download the Email Best Practices Resource Guide by clicking the button below